Tax havens are territories where individual money is never seized by the government.
Pandemic havens are territories where individual lives are never altered by the government because of a disease.
A pandemic haven would
- impose a constitutional ban on governmental restrictions to normal life,
- encourage voluntary testing, tracing, and isolating,
- have enough beds, medicines, and vaccines for all,
- allow all experimentation that participants consent to,
- introduce visa-free immigration from locked down lands,
- rely on private initiatives to stop the spread,
- send an individualistic message: if you get sick, it’s likely because you made a wrong choice.